Systems & Network Administrator
Carrefour Associates (Mgmt firm for Crossroads Hospice)
Mar 2014 – Present
Manage the client devices, servers, and network infrastructure supporting 2,000 users across 17 US offices and two colocation facilities. Direct the outsourced IT service teams at remote offices. Ensure HIPAA security rule compliance.
- Developed a strategic roadmap for system improvements by documenting current systems, planning the future state, and creating a path of execution.
- Established best practices and procedures for system configuration and deployment.
- Managed a VMware server, Nimble SAN storage, and Aruba/Mellanox network upgrade project for a redundant and highly-available datacenter solution.
- Sourced and deployed Endgame Endpoint Protection, replacing traditional Antivirus.
- Streamlined support requests by deploying osTicket support system.
- Improved networks by deploying Ubiquiti Routers, Switches, and WiFi Access Points.
- Eliminated network issues by optimizing Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS.
- Implemented Distributed File System with replication between physical locations.
- Migrated Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013, with no user downtime.
- Upgraded SQL Server systems, and improved backup and maintenance plans.
- Deployed Windows 2012 R2 servers, retiring Windows Server 2003 & 2008 servers.
- Created tools to automate internal IT processes.
Oct 2012 – Mar 2014
Business systems analysis, design, development, and implementation to meet the demands of the company. Continue supporting the Tulsa facility.
- Streamlined the CPQ process by creating product configurators in Bigmachines.
May 1999 – Oct 2012
Maintain the information system operations at the Tulsa facility. Managing client computers, server systems, network infrastructure, and telecommunications. Collaborate with all departments to determine solutions that solve operational issues. Member of the strategic business system team and the IS steering committee.
- Started a life cycle management plan for computers and other hardware devices.
- Designed and implemented the Windows Active Directory infrastructure.
- Reduced server hardware and increased reliability by virtualizing on VMware.
- Simplified email by consolidating 3 Exchange servers to a single Exchange server.
- Improved manufacturing workflow by creating real time operation reports.
- Simplified the pulling of parts by implementing an inventory management system.
- Developed a custom document management system for engineering drawings that increased the efficiency of the production control department by 25%.
- Successfully integrated data from acquired company’s Macola ERP system by mapping and formatting for import into Badger’s BPCS ERP system.
BS in Business Administration
Management Information Systems
Oklahoma State University