Network / Systems Administrator
March 2014 – Present
Responsible for the network infrastructure, server systems, and client computers for over 2,300 users across 14 US locations and two colocation facilities.
- Upgraded Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013, with no user downtime
- Upgraded SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2012, while creating robust backup and maintenance plans.
- Implemented Distributed File System with replication between physical locations.
- Upgraded Windows Server 2003 & 2008 systems to Server 2012.
- Developed PowerShell scripts to automate and simplify repetitive tasks.
Systems Analyst Programmer
Oct 2012 – March 2014
Responsible for all tasks related to internal business systems, including analysis, system design, and development of applications.
Continue to support the technology infrastructure at the Tulsa facility.
May 1999 – Oct 2012
Responsible for the information systems operations at the Tulsa facility (one of three North American locations).
Manage the desktop computers, server systems, networkinfrastructure, and telecommunications.
Collaborate with all departments to implement solutions that streamline operations.
Implement off the shelf software and develop custom software to meet the demands of the company.
Member of strategic business system teams and the IS steering committee.
- Streamlined the quote to order process by creating product configurators using the Bigmachines.com SaaS system.
- Improved manufacturing’s workflow by creating operational reports from the ERPsystem giving real time on demand information replacing nightly printed reports.
- Reduced server hardware footprint and increased reliability by virtualizing serverswith VMware ESX server on a shared SAN storage over iSCSI.
- Developed life cycle management plan for computers and other hardware devices.
- Architected and implemented the Windows Active Directory infrastructure.
- Managed the migration and consolidation from three Windows NT domains to a single Active Directory with no user downtime.
- Simplified email by consolidating three Exchange 5.5 servers to a single Exchange2003 server.
- Simplified the pulling of parts by implementing an inventory management system.
- Increased efficiency of production control 25% by developing a document management vault for engineering drawings.
- Increased visibility into engineering projects and simplified R&D time reportingby developing a custom project and time tracking application.
- Developed product tracking database to match serial numbers to customer orders.
- Successfully integrated data from acquired companies ERP system by mapping and formatting for import into Badger’s ERP.
BS in Business Administration
Management Information Systems
Oklahoma State University