Systems & Network Administrator
Carrefour Associates – Crossroads Hospice Mgmt Firm
March 2014 – Present
Responsible for the network infrastructure, server systems, and client computers for over 2,300 users across 14 US locations and two colocation facilities. Manage the outsourced IT services teams at remote locations.
- Developed a system improvement roadmap by documenting current systems, planning the future state, and creating a path of execution.
- Established best practices for system configurations and implementations.
- Streamlined support requests by deploying osTicket support ticket system.
- Eliminated network issues by optimizing Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS.
- Implemented Distributed File System with replication between physical locations.
- Migrated Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013, with no user downtime.
- Upgraded SQL Server systems, and improved backup and maintenance plans.
- Deployed Windows 2012 R2 servers, retiring Windows Server 2003 & 2008 servers.
- Created PowerShell scripts to automate and simplify repetitive tasks.
Systems Engineer / Systems Analyst
May 1999 – March 2014
Responsible for business systems including analysis, design, development, implementation, and training to meet the demands of the company. Collaborate with all departments to determine solutions that streamline operations. Member of strategic business system teams and the IS steering committee.
Responsible for the information systems operations at the Tulsa facility. Manage the client computers, server systems, network infrastructure, and telecommunications.
- Started a life cycle management plan for computers and other hardware devices.
- Architected and implemented the Windows Active Directory infrastructure.
- Streamlined the CPQ process by creating product configurators in Bigmachines.
- Reduced server hardware and increased reliability by virtualizing on VMware ESX.
- Simplified email by consolidating 3 Exchange servers to a single Exchange server.
- Improved manufacturing’s workflow by creating real time operation reports.
- Simplified the pulling of parts by implementing an inventory management system.
- Developed a custom document management system for engineering drawings that increased the efficiency of the production control department by 25%.
- Successfully integrated data from acquired company’s Macola ERP system by mapping and formatting for import into Badger’s BPCS ERP system.
BS in Business Administration
Management Information Systems
Oklahoma State University